MuckFest MS is the National MS Society’s mud-filled adventure 5k that is “built for laughs”. Its steel-constructed obstacles are designed to spin you around and toss you up, down, and sideways into muck-filled madness. It’s a day full of good times including music, food, beer, games, and even a muddy play area for the wee ones. A perfect way to spend a hot summer day… and perhaps even meet some new friends, too!
On August 4th, 2018, Team N3kk1d’s b4r3 4rm5 running group will return to Detroit’s Willow Metropark for a fourth year of mud-laden adventures. Are you prepared to get MUCKTASTIC for a cure? Join us as a mucker or volunteer… no matter what your level of participation, it’s bound to be an unforgettable experience! Register today!
From 2012 to 2014, Team N3kk1d and the National MS Society coordinated a running and volunteer team for the Fifth Third River Bank Run as an official charity partner. That partnership has concluded; however, we invite those runners to continue to battle multiple sclerosis pounding the pavement at the many Finish MS events throughout the state. Visit our other events page for more information.
- Download the MuckFest MS 2018 promotional flier (PDF)
- Join the b4r3 4rm5 running team!
- Pledge support to a member of the team
- The b4r3 4rm5 MuckFest MS fundraising page on the Michigan Chapter website
- Check out photos and videos from MuckFest MS Detroit 2017
- Detroit’s Channel 4 news team delves into the action at MuckFest MS 2017